Early days of period normal then went light, pregnant. How to get sure about conceiving date?

can someone help me!!! i had my last period on March 9-16 first 3 days i was normal then the rest were light my back was killing me... and im always like 3 to 4 days... well im pregnant and i dont know whos the father... one was on the 21 and the other was the 25 of march.. and please im asking for help.. no rude comments..
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Hello, Thanks for the query.

Only one word and that is 100% correct.
Here I am not guessing but this is a scientific answer and medically proved answer.

This is supposed that period is of 28 days hence this calculation based on that facts.

Regard Dr. HET