Ear pain, boil in ear canal, discharge. Taken antibiotics and spray

I had an inner ear infection, had antibiotics . Then 3 days later had pain again, was told to use oil to prepare for my ears to be syringed. The day after my ear was syringed I had lots of pain and very deaf. Was told I now had an outer ear infection. I used an antibiotic spray for 3 days but then started experiencing immense pain and lots of discharge coming from the ear.Was told I wasn t responding to the spray and have a boil in my ear canal . I m now on oral antibiotics and painkillers and have been for 5 days. I still have lots of pain, discharge and blood coming from the ear. I m still in pain and now everything sounds robotic and my ear is constantly ringing.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012