Ear itching, water in ears, injury due to q-tip, hearing loss. Treatment?

I woke up this morning and my ear was itching probably. Because i took a shower thi morning And i didnt dry my ears and when i woke up i grabbed a q-tip to clean it When i was cleaning my ear i lean against the wall by accident and the wall Pushed the q-tip way to far It really hurts alot i cant hear at all With my left ear what can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Thanks for writing your query to us.

As you had mentioned that while cleaning your ear you had injuried your ear & are not able to ear, I think you should visit a ENT specialised. He will visualise your ear locally & find out the exact location of the injury. Without seeing its very difficult to suggest exactly where you had injury.