Clogging in left ear, ringing noises, wax build up, hearing loss. Treatment?

Could I have tinnitus or just an ear problem? I m worried at the moment, due to the fact that my left ear has been clogged and I hear ringing noises out of it. My hearing is effected I can barely hear out of my left ear compared to my right ear. Although I haven t been exposed to large amounts of noise. I haven t gone to a concert or have my ears ringing before. I just have a huge buildup up wax in both of my ears. So one day after I ve been taking eardrops to loosen up the wax my mother stuck a q-tip in my ear and tried to clean it out which left my ear clogged up and my hearing to be a bit off in my left ear.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012