Ear itching, pain on left side of face. Taking acid reflux medicine. What is wrong?

my ear seemed to be itching on the inside and then a while later i think i must ve moved my head or did a little yawn and a severe pain struck at the left side of my face i felt it more on the inside of my ear and my jaw area. As the pain started to dull in the next minute i started to feel a lump on the left side of my throat when i swallowed. I turn my head to the right and pain hits, then i look up and the pain hits again. holding my head down helps. This just happened 30 minutes ago. I dont know if this is important but I also have been on medication for acid reflux because i dont burp so it s for my digestive system i ve been taking it for maybe a week or two. It was such a random pain and i never felt anything like it, what s wrong? is it an infection because i have been coughing a lot lately when i breathe in i instantly cough, I also have asthma and i am allergic to all nuts . I took a tylenol and then one of my acid reflux pils hours before this hapened. Please Help .
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012