Ear injured while cleaning. Taking medication. Hearing power different in both ears. How to rectify?

Hi sir , thuis is vinay, last month in my ear there is a injury due to in the ear bird cleaner, and shown the doctor he told me that there is hole in my ear nearly 5mm, due to that injury only, and taken one month medicines for the same. Now there is no pain in my ear, but it is something different with other ear, like earing power and and resound, some other related small things, Sir just suggest me what i do now, is there any problem with this. Kindly suggest and give good suggestion for me.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013