Ear infection wih water and pus drainage, took antibiotics, drops, no help. Diagnosed Cholesteatoma, surgery. Opinions ?

Hi,FOR PAST ONE MONTH I HAD EAR INFECTION .I HAD WATER DRAINAGE AND ALSO PUS FROM MY EAR AND WET PILLOWS IN THE MORNING. I WAS GIVEN ANTIBIOTICS AND DROPS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE NO MAJOR CHANGE.LAST WEEK WE HAD A MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION OF THE EAR AND THE DOCTOR DIAGNOSIED CHOLESTEATOMA AND SAID NEEDED SURGERY.PLEASE IF YOU CN ADVISE ME ON THE PROCEDURED AND ALSO THE COST OF THE OPERATION. I NEED A SECOND OPINION BEFORE OPERATION. PLEASE IF YOU CAN ADVISE ME ACCORDINGLY.THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE. GOD BLESS YOU.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013