Ear infection, fullness, crackling sound, pain. Using basel spray, antihistamines. Treatment?

I was told by my doctor I had ear infection and was given a 6 day corse of antibiotics , after finishing these I still had pain and was put on a different antibiotic for 10 days and also an anti inflamitory Basel spray ad well as antihistamines , the last 2 days I have felt fine but today my ears feels full and even when I walk I can hear it moving and crackle , there it little pain if I touch it , I can t see that I can still have infection after all this ? Please any advice this is driving me crazy ??! Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012