Ear getting clogged repeatedly. Had it flushed out. What is the cause and remedy?

I have my ear clogged. I went to a clinic where the doctor flushed it out and got some stuff out that looks like cotton or paper. My ear felt better so I thought the problem was fixed. Like two to three days later it got very plugged again. I went to the hospital because it was scaring me. The doc flushed out my ear again and a big piece of white thick stuff came out again. I thought that had to be it, but again two days later it got plugged again. my ear is plugged as i'm typing, I flush it out myself and I keep getting white paper looking stuff out. I can't stand it any more its been over a month already! I'm going to an ENT on friday, I just wish I could get some relief till then.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013