Ear drum feels stabbed due to pain. See a doctor?

I got hit in the ear the other day and when it happend everythinhg got black and then i saw stars,and i couldnt hear anything. my mom put ear beer in it and it felt like someone stabbed my ear drum. i still cant hear out of it but it doesnt really hurt. it just feels like its clogged and i cant pop it. when i plug my nose and blow the air almost just goes through...should i go see a doctor or will it heal on its own?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Dentist 's  Response

A small injury itself can cause damage to ear drum.

I would advice you to visit an ENT specialist and get a thorough clinical evaluation to rule out the chance of occurrence of any damage to ear drum.

Antibiotics has to be administered to relieve infection.

Avoid inserting cotton buds,pins into ear.

Usually the inflammed eardrum heals completely after 2-3 months.

Hope this helps.

Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response
there are chances of drum damage
need to consult ent doctor to get it treated
as there are different medicines for different situations which can be only finalised by correct picture directly by the doctor