Ear discharge, swollen face. Taken antibiotic and ear drops. Rash from thigh to neck. Related?

My ear is leaking from behind the lobe, I thought was leaking from inside ear when I visited the doctor the first time, my ear and that side of my face was very swollen, she gave me an antibiotic shot and ear drops for swelling (OTIC?). Now its happening again and I realized its behind the ear, I have a call into her but am really upset it starting all over again, this is after a rash formed from thigh to neck and after 2 months and 3 doctors finally have a diagonis of scabies and have been treating for this since last Wednesday. Help, are they related?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013