ESR in Blood Test, is this normal ?

Hi, I m 24, my ESR 1st hour is 27 mm. All other items on my blood test seem to be within the normal range. is this normal ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
The normal ESR should be within 20 in 1st hour. Do you have any pain and inflammation of any joint portion?

Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. R. Rehan Baig's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic,
Do not worry, as your ESR is not very high, and your blood test values are within normal range. Raised ESR is suggestive of infection somewhere in your body. Please write if you have any symptoms . If no symptoms you can ignore this ESR value. Laboratory error is also a possibility. So stay cool.
Feel free to ask any additional queries.
Wish you good health.

Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
nothing to be worried if you dont have any symptoms. 27 is not so higher range that will need any medical attention. just live your life as usual.
welcome to hcm.
your esr somewhat high.this means that there is sme infections inside.use of fresh juice or liquid diet may bring the esr to normal and prvent from further increase.
dr.mohsin madni
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Raised ESR iindicates the presence of an illness. It doenst point a specifil illness. ESR result combined with symptoms, history and some other confirmatory tests can diagnose an illness.