EP, removal of ganglioglioma, anxiety attacks, depression. EP medications taken, surgery done. Advise?

My son is 18 years old and has just removed Ganglioglioma for the third time. He got epilepsy in 2006 and in 2009 they discovered the tumors on the left side of brain. He has tried so many EP medications and even though they have done EP surgery (taking away tumors and braintissue) three times he still gets EP. He has also got angsietyattacks and depression and feel Life is hopeless. My question is; is there certains medication that works better against EP caused by the tumor? If the tumor comes back - is there other treatments besides surgery? I know anti depressives are difficult to give since it doesn´t cope well with EP medication, but is there some anti depressive better than other?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013