EKG test showed Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome. Had problem of heart murmur as a child. Will WPW syndrome prevent from performing exercise and its treatment?

I recently had an EKG done as part of a physical examination. The EKG revealed that I have the Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome . At the same time, I have a history of a heart murmur as a child, but my cardiologist cleared it years later. I did sports throughout high school without any problems. This physical exam is part of the hiring process for a physically rigorous job. Would the WPW syndrome prevent me from performing exercises or these kinds of activities? Is there a treatment for this?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012