EKG said moderate left-precordial repolarization disturbance. What does it have to do with being obese?

Just had an EKG and the reading said moderate left-precordial repolarization disturbance , but the doctor didn t address that, he focused on long QT interval and is sending me to the cardiologist to be safe. He said it was borderline abnormal results and not to worry, but I am worried. I am extremely obese (345) and want to know if I am in grave danger at this point or not?? The only reason he did the EKG is because I asked to be put on the new diet drug Qsymia, and he had to check my heart first before doing so. So now he wants the okay from the cardiologist first.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012