EKG done, showed brady cardinal and right bundle branch block. No history of CVD, healthy lifestyle. Causes and treatment?

I recently had an EKG completed for an annual military flight physical. The computers interpretation stated marked sinus Brady cardinal and right bundle branch block . I am 47 yr male who runs 4-5 miles E/O day. No history of CVD. No risk factors. 177 lbs, 6 . I cycle on the alternate days from 45-60 minutes. The flight surgeon was not concerned and really said nothing. Just wondering what you might think. I am scheduling an appointment withy the family doc next week.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012