ECG shows 801 sinus rhythm, 601 T abnormality, 122 counterclockwise rotation. Indications?

Hi Doc, Good morning! I am Melody Macabuhay from the Philippines. I undergo an ecg yesterday i just want to ask with regargs the results noted with the printed paper. The analysis results were: 801 Sinus Rythm 601 T Abnormality ( Flat T ) 122 Counter Clockwise Rotation Doc is this a deasese? Curable or is my heart can be normal again? How? I am very worried because i am planning to go to Singapore for work . Hope you can help me with this. Thank you in advance Doc.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012