Dysphagia, had before hiatal hernia surgery, had esophagus dilated, become worst when eat food. Heeling time?

I have been told I have dysphagia. From what I understand I had some dysphagia before my hiatal hernia surgery.
Since my surgery I have been having problems. My symptoms are worse than before surgery. I had my esophagus dilated, but it still seems that when I eat certain foods that my problems worsen. Yesterday and today I have had problems keeping food down. Just wondering what the reason may be, or how serious it is. I haven't been eating anything but foods that fall apart easily or are soft and can be mashed easily. I had surgery the middle of May. How long can it take to recover? I haven't been able to get to many answers. I had a liquid swallow and the radiologist said that the hernia had not recurred.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013