Dusty brown discharge. Is it due to problems in pregnancy?

I am 9days late. I had a very fresh bright pink that turned to dusty brown discharge on 28/29th april(4days before period was due) then nothing.and as of today 9days late. This morning when wiped after wee notice very small amount of dusty brown discharge again.? I do have problems in pregnancy ,i have lots of anti-Cc,k,and couple of others also rhd+. Was wondering if you think i am preggers or am i just wishing too much n my brain just tricking me?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
The mild spotting and the brownish discharge that you are having can be due to the implantation bleeding due to pregnancy. Since your periods are overdue it is best to test your urine for pregnancy using the kit available over the counter.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal