Dull pain in upper abdomen. Had severe heartburn, nausea, cramps, diarrhoea previously. Having tiredness. Stomach virus?

I’ve had a chronic dull ache in the upper abdomen/ stomach area for ~4/5 weeks. This sometimes gets worse at night and feels more cramp like. One incident when I woke in the night feeling extremely nauseas and with severe heartburn , my stomach was really cramping and my whole body was shuddering. One acute incident of diarrhea . Feeling very tired. Is it some sort of stomach virus?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013