Dull pain in testicle at a certain spot, no lumps, abdominal pain. What could this be?

Hi, im 15 years old and for the past 3 days or so i have had a dull pain in my right testicle . theres no lumps that i can feel, and it doesnt hurt all over it to the touch but if i move it or toch it in a certain spot or way it hurts...and sometimes there is a small pain on the right side of my adomen. none of it is very severe. i had something like this a few months ago on my right side as well and it went away in 4 or 5 days. any idea what it is?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012