Dull pain in chest, tingling in arm, high BP. EKG done, normal. Due to angina?

I am 32 years old female and I have been experiencing dull pains and pressure on the left side of my chest just above my breast off and on for a couple of weeks now. The pain starts in my chest and goes down into my armpit and down the inside of my left arm. My arm also gets tingly when this happens. I went to the local ER which is very small and unorganized when this first happened and my blood pressure was up a bit 160/90 when it usually runs 110/70 or so. The nurse said that my bp was not that high but it is for my normal. They ran a 1 minute EKG but it was normal. Then I was hooked up to a portable monitor that was not even hooked to the computer and left in the room. I watched my pulse rate go from 150 to 50( I felt very weak when it dropped low) back up to 130 and so on, just up and down. No one was in the room at the time so I asked the doc when he came in about it and he didn t seem concerned. I was dishcharged with no diagnosis but was given a paper with information about angina. I have since had about 5 more episodes of the same type of pain lasting anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour. I try to relax when this happens. I have no insurance and am part of a one income family so it is hard for me to just see a doctor. Any idea on what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012