Welcome to HCM
Your symptoms are indicative that you have dry sensitive skin. The natural oil in your skin gets depleted soon and start causing dry blisters and spots. Your skin is sensitive to cold
temperature and it reacts adversely if humidity is low. It can be due to vitamin B deficiency
1. Avoid long showers/bath.
2. Keep yourself adequately hydrated with water, soups, juice, fruits, berries. They have antioxidants.
3. Take energy drinks and vitamin supplements.
4. Avoid use of harsh, scented, chemical soaps/ lotions.
5. Wear comfortable cotton clothes.
6. Apply mild medicated moisturiser after shower immediately after water has dripped out.
7. You can apply vaselie, cetaphil
lotion or 1% hydrocortisone cream
in areas you feel are too dry.
8. Avoid exposure in sun, use room humidifier to stay comfortable.