Dry spots of skin around breast since childhood. What is it? How to remove them?

Hi, I had a question? I am 17 years old and for years every since I was a little I have has these small dry spots of skin around my breasts. And I am trying to figure out a way to get rid of it. They don t itch , or burn , or affect me in any way they are just there. And eventually they get to the point to where they will dry so much they just fall off and it s my regular skin again. Do you know what this could possibly be ? Any advice or answer would be so helpful.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013