Dry skin due to thyroid problem. Adgain, antoid and triclenz. Effective medication?

iam 27 yrs old suffering from low thyroid problem from 1 year.. from that also having very dry and dull skin on face as well as on the entire body too.. my scalp and hair is also so dry... i consulted a doctor and she prescribed the following medicines and lotion, 1)adgain capsule 2)antoxid-hc capsule 3)citravite tablet 4)foligainhair lotion 5)hairgro serum 6)triclenz shampoo 7)elovera IMF body lotion... my question is what is the reason and sources of my dry skin?why my skin change to dryness?is these mentioned medicines and lotions will cure my skin problems? please answer me..
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013