Dry skin and mouth pain after using Benzac on pimple. What shall I do?

i used benzac ac to cure my pimple and i put it on my face especially on my cheek. And next morning, i feel my skin is too dry and i feel hurt when i open my mouth. so i put more moisturiser on my face but i started feel itchy and my face started to swollen, red. now my face looks like tomato and im so afraid. I went to pharmarcy this morning and she said im allegic to some of ingridient on benzac ac. So she recommend medicine and i bought it and used it whole day today. But it didnt get better and still looks same and im so afraid. what shall i do?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012