Dry, sensitive eyes, overheated face. Tried Oculoheel. Want homeopathic remedy

I am 77, and since June of 2012 have experienced very dry, sensitive, hot eyes. Sometimes I wake at night when they sting. I ve now realised my face becomes overheated as well. My GP has prescribed eye-drops and as an alternative, eye gel, but I don t find either very effective and I don t llike using the substances. I ve tried Oculoheel from a homeopath but can t squeeze the bulb of the applicator because of my arthritis . I ve purchased Weleda D3 Euphrasia drops, but they are collossally expensive. I ve been referred to a hospital consultant but no appointment yet. I sometimes apply cold chamomile or green tea-bags which temporarily helps. Somehow I think there must be a specific homeopathic remedy which could help.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013