Dry, sand paper like feeling inside the cheeks. Spreading with no pain, swelling, white patches. What could it be?

Hi doctor, Could you, please, tell me what is the reason that inside my cheeks, especially the left side feeling like dry sand paper? I don t smoke , no STDs , don t drink. It seems like it is spreading slowly, but there is no pain, no swolling, no blisters or white patches . Just seems like the wetness of the tissue is gone. Please, help understand what can it be. thank you for possible help...
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012