Dry nipples, heart racing. Sexually active, unprotected sex. Taking birth control. Suggest?

Im 17, been sexually active with bf for about 2 years, unprotected, taking birth control , Ive always had irregular periods, but periods stopped after taking birth control. For the few past months tummy has gotten big, lost of appetite and constipation. Been drinking lots of water/ fiber , eating healthy and tummy hasnt shrunk. I took a pregnancy test and it came +. I have no signs of pregnancy whatsoever. I do have dry nipples with a clear discharge when scratched. No pain anywhere. Tummy always feels bubbly and like a snake is moving around. I can feel my heartbeat throbbing in tummy sometimes and tummy gets hard, but then so backs to soft. Can I be pregnant, have hernia or tummy problems?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013