Dry lips, skin, scalp, eyes while taking Isotroin 10. Also having depression, stress, anxiety. Suggestion?

Hello I have been using Isotroin 10 by cipla for 34 days now. I have expected from what my doctor and the packet said that I will have dry lips , skin, scalp , eyes as a result of using it. However I did some research on this product and have found several alarming side effects that I have noticed that I am having such as depression , stress but since I am a girl I have regarded this as just a case of PMS . I just started taking my second 30 day session and the depression, anxiety , stress have become worse. Also I am a sexually active person ( I have been told not to get pregnant on this pill) and even though I am sexually excited I have trouble getting wet and foreplay has become so painful that I had to put on hold the sexual intercourse itself. Can you give me some more advice about the side effects of Accutane, Isotretoin, Isotroin 10 please
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012