Dry flaky bumps on the vulva with redness. Is this a rash or yeast infection?

I have some bumps on my vulva , its kinda dry and flaky and the bumps have scabs of like dead skin that wen peeled off reveal the redness/rawness of the bum, its really itchy and i know i do have a yeast infection but i woudnt think it spread to affect my vulva. also areas around the rectum are inflamed and there are the itchy bumps and such and up my buttocks as well. i recently had my peroid and i wonder if its from that, like a rash or something
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013