Dry eyelids and under eye area. Itchy corner of eyes, discharge from eyes

my eyelids and under eye are dry so i started to put oliveoil on the skin but my vision became blurred and i have washed my eyes but these few days the corner of my eyes get itchy especially when i am tired and when i wear contacts, both my eyes start to feel really dry and my right eye feels like there is something under the eyelid- i have stopped wearing contacts as much as possible. when i wake up, there is more discharge than usual as well.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013