Dry eye, disturbances in vision. On medications for seizures, lubricating drops prescribed. Treatment?

I am currently taking a few seizure medications and the eye doctor I went to for the 2nd time at Costco said that that I had dry eye from my current meds affecting my vision . This is fairly recent and Ive been taking them for a while. She was set in her ways. She gave me some lubricating drops but they burned. I told her this but she said they should not. Anyway this didnt solve the the problem. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012