Dry cough and sore muscles after having sex for first time safely. Is it due to STD or just excessive alcohol consumption ?

Hey my name is AAAA I am 19 I recently went on a bucks to the Gold Coast and ended up going to a brothel and had safe sex with a worker, it was my 1st time ever having sex and it was a licensed brothel, the condom didnt break from what I know, I ve had a dry cough a day after and and have sore muscles but could this just be from the excessive alcohol consumption with no or little sleep and clubbing. What are the chances of getting and sti or hiv if the condom didnt come off or break, I didn t even ejaculate throughout the whole time I m just bit nervous, I should be fine shouldn t I?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013