Had sex with condoms. Having dry cough with headache. Have STD?

hi i has sex with a friendly hotel staff girl , she gave me a soft blow job for one minute and then i put on two condoms and we has sex . my condoms were intact and i came inside the condoms i took them out in the bath room , second time i rubbed her top part of pussy with my finger not inside but the top part right were her pussy starts , then she fingered her self and after about five minutes she played with my cock rubbing it , again the next time we had sex i use a condom again two condoms . what are the chances of me contracting the virus , its been three weeks , now i hv a dry cough as its normal with every one in my city due to pollution and get this headache when i cough , what r the chances of my getting the virus .. the girl seemed to be nice and worked in the hotel and i happened to get her to agree to have sex with me
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012