Dry and pale skin on penis head, no pain or itching, had unprotected sex, negative tests for gonorrhea, syphilis. Is this herpes?

I have noticed that the skin on my penis head has dried up and turned pale. it doesn t hurt, I have no itchy or burning sensations and it does not burn when i pee. I am currently applying some monistat cream as I am thinking it is a yeast infection . If i stop or choose not to treat it, the skin begins to dry to a point where it begins to flake and crack up. I have had unprotected sex and this is why I am currently worried. I tested negative for gonorea and syphilis and thought that I had been tested for herpes but wasn t. Could this be herpes
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012