Dry and irritated penis skin after sex. Itchy. What could this be?

for the past 7 mths i have noticed the skin on the shaft of the penis becoming dry and irritated especially after sex. I am uncircumcised and the skin that folds at the tip of the penis cracks after topical treatment with anti fingals (ketakonozole) It sometimes is irritated for days and has now began to itch at nites. i am worried.....what could this be???? when i treat with the cream and use vaseline it appear to heal with discolored patches but goes back to square 1 after sex!!
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012