Drunk vodka, had vitamin b6. What s this all about?

On Tuesday I went around my friends and drunk a glass full of vodka in about 2 minutes at 11:00. It took me , ,until 4:00 to recover slightly but still felt like I was in a dream, and ever now and then I kept coming back to reality wondering what just happened. So, my friends walked me home not knowing it would be this bad, I took some vitamin B6 (All I had on me) thinking it would help me metabolize the effects, and I went to bed.

I felt gout in my legs, my heart was stopping in my sleep which was waking me up, I couldn't feel my chest, it went numb. I woke up feeling okay though.

Next, it turned into night time, which was yesterday night. I felt like I wasn't in reality again, very relaxed feeling and I still feel like it today, as if I'm in a dream although my motor function is okay.

Getting scary actually because I don't want it to last forever.

What do I do? What is this?
I haven't done weed. And it was the first time I've got drunk, not knowing the effects will be this bad
I don't think it is alcohol, it was two days ago sinse I drank and it takes like 24 hours for the effects to go away,,
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013