Drops of sperm comes out, urge to urinate on seeing romantic scene. How to control?

dear sir, this is kumar, when i saw a little romantic scene just 1 minit (telugu movies also,)or discus with frnds 1 minit i have to go to urine ,other wise i am getting back pain are blader pain, sometimes my sperm 1 or 2 drops coming outside at that time, my age 27 and unmarried, i never did sex with any body,please help me what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Drops of semen do come before and after urination and is quite normal with any man. You are having an urge to have sex while you watch romantic movies or scenes which might have been converting as an urge to urinate. Which is also normal. Others don't take this urge that serious and they are not worried and you are worried for this silly happening. Be happy, don't worry.
Good luck