Discharge of sperm while urinating

Hi,i m a boy of 17 yr. Whenever i urinate my sperm drops come out. Pls help!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic

During urination, there is always only flow of urine , there will be no ejaculation of semen.. because semen is stored in seminal vesical, which has a sphincter mechanism in controlling it.. only during erection and peak orgasm , the sphincter will relax to ejaculate semen... But during each time when you urinate if you feel semen in urine... then get a urine microscopy test done, .... consult a urologist for further treatment..