Drooping lips, tongue numbness, blurred vision, dizziness on turning the head, itchy hands post thyroidectomy. Family history of MS. What could be the cause?

I had total thyroidectomy 5-7-2012. 2 weeks ago I noticed my lip drooping on left side--then the tongue went numb/tingly, have blurred vision and dizziness, especially when I turn my head or look down. Now left side cheek is sensitive and my left arm feels weak, and hands are tingly-itchy--both, but left side more than right. Family history of MS, mom and dad s sister. Years a go a doctor told me out of the blue that I had MS eyes whatever that means. Thyroid surgery related or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012