Drips given for treating typhoid, urine infection. Arms, fingers lost shape, size. Treatment?

hi, i want to ask dat i was hospitalized 3 years bck for a month old typhoid and some urine infections. i was treated and i cured but the medication was given in the form of drip for almost 10 days. due to dat my shoulder use to pain wen dey gave me drip but after dat phase my fingers and arms are changed hav become hefty. deres no pain but i hav lost the original shape and size of my arms. my fingers hav enlarged normal ring size doesnt fit me. i hav extra skin at the end side of all my fingers. plz suggest me sm exercise or treatment to get back to normal size. thanku
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012