Drink spiked with ecstasy. Am claustrophobic. Experienced panic a lot lately. Why stomach pain and shakes?

Hi. I think my drink was spiked with ecstasy on Saturday night. I had a bad experience on it where I felt claustrophobic and was going to die. I think this may have been because I was anxious about what was going to happen. On the Sunday I felt really spaced out, and as the day went on and I started to think about what my parents would think of me taking drugs I experienced a lot of panic and feeling sick. It is now Tuesday and over the past couple of days I have had a feeling of being spaced out , I feel anxious, have a short attention span, nervous, sick, a weird numbness on my right side of my chest , my hear raced when I got out of bed quickly, stomach pains and shakes. I have phoned a drug helpline and they suggested going to A&E, but I cant go without my parents knowing. Do you think its imperitive for me to head to A&E and should I tell my parents? If so, how?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012