Dribbling of urine. Pain in the back getting worse. Do I have kidney infection?

I am haveing trouble peeing, I just dribble a small amount. My kidney area in my back iis very painfull. thiis has gotten progressivly worse over the past month. Usually I wake up at 3 or 4:00 am in the morning with severe back pain(I know it's my kidneys as I've had this issue before. I used to get anti-biotics from the Docs but they don't like to give me any prescriptions for them as they are saying nothing shows up to indicate I have an infection. What can I do the pain is almost unbearable.----------- Please help thanks john
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013