Dramatic reduction in triglyceride, cholesterol & Glucose levels. When should I discontinue it ?

Around 15 days back I done my lipid test. At that time , triglyceride level was 1056 mg/ld, had sugar post meal of 335 / 228 mg/ld fasting & ldl/ HDL ratio of 8.2 with a overall cholesterol of 274 mg/ ld. I did consult doctor & he done my ECG , Stress & Echo test. He advised me one pill of gluconorm & Rozavel -f on daily basis. Since then I am on low carb diet & doing regular exercise Today -.I have again done blood / urine test after gap of 15 days. The sugar ( fasting) is 5.77 mmol/L, overall cholesterol is 2.65 mmol/L & triglyceride is 0.80 mmol/L. Doctor advised me that everything is normal. My ECG is also normal. Don t you think the reduction is dramatic ? Can I now stop medication ? If not- when should I discontinue it in future?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011