Double vision, yeast infection, always thirsty, itching, sweating, neck pain, migraine, numbness in limbs

I have been seeing double, I just got a yeast infection , which I never get. I m so thirsty all of the time, I m always itching,bruising allot, aggravated all the time, I sweat excessively, I also get severe neck aches and migraines. Sometimes I get really shaky and feel like in going to vomit , allot of numbness in my arms feet and hands, muscle pains for no reason. During both of my pregnancies I did have Gestational Diabetes and I also have a half sister (same mother) who was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. It s hard to lose weight and I rarely have a solid bowel movement , I can go three to four days without one. Lastly I have be an getting some acne and I ve not once had this problem. I get red blotches on my face that last for 15-20 minutes at a time. I also have a very dark rough patch of skin on the outer part of my anckle. Please help me I am terrified!!?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  168 Awaiting Answer