Double vision, migraines after recovering from mono. Monospot, CBC, MRI done. What could be the reason?

Two months ago I was diagnosed with a very unusual case of mono. I had severe head pressure, inability to move my head it hurt so bad, a stiff neck , a low-grade fever, sensitivity to light, and was overall feeling very yucky. My doctor thought it was viral meningitis until the monospot came back positive. My CBC also came back with a low white blood cell count. After recovering from the severe symptoms, I started seeing ghost images / double vision , and was having migraines. My doctor ordered an MRI, which revealed two 4mm lesions. One was on the right side of my basal ganglia , the other was on another section that the radiologist failed to mention entirely and the neurologist didn t say. He gave me migraine medication, which helped with the migraines for a little while. I also have had a chronic low-grade fever that I haven t been able to get rid of. I went to the doctor, and it was a throat infection causing it (he said), and he gave me antibiotics and said the fever should go away. It hasn t since then, and they are now accompanied with burning sensations deep inside my head. The vision has also gotten worse at times, along with having dull headaches to migraines everyday. Are these symptoms still of mono? Or is this something else I need to be concerned of. I see an eye doctor this Friday, and have a follow up with my neurologist in a week. I also see my primary care doctor tomorrow for a test. Are there any questions I should ask or anything I should tell any of them?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012