Double smear done. Had Mitrofanoffscopy. Have shooting pain and cramping. Normal to feel this way?

Hi I had a double smear done 6 days ago as I have double all my gyne bits. It was done under GA as I had a Mitrofanoffscopy at the same time so I don t know if it was difficult and it wasn t my normal consultant who did the procedure. I am having a lot of shooting pains, crapping and feel generally quite unwell. I have had over 25 procedures and don t normally feel like this after a GA or have problems after my smears. Can you tell me if this is normal or should I return back to the hospital?? My obs, etc are fine but really do not feel right. Thank you!!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
The symptoms you described of abdominal cramps, generally unwell and shooting pain after your last procedure when did it start?(like immediately after out of anesthesia /slowly over time)
What medication have you been prescribed at discharge?
Where are the location of pain of cramp and the site of shooting?
Is the pain related to food intake or periods or bloating etc?
When was the Mitrofanoff procedure done and why it was done to you(indication-medical condition that needed this procedure to be done)?
I hope i would be in a position to help once you reply.
Awaiting for the reply.

Thanking you
Dr Samir