Double ear infection, dizzy, vertigo, severe TMJ. What is the treatment?

I was diagnosed with a double ear infection 12 days ago and given a zpack and Vicodin (to ease the discomfort during an impending cross-country flight). Day 3 of my antibiotics symptoms became worse. I was dizzy and felt like I had vertigo . I began taking sudafed and Dramamine per doctors orders. By that Friday (day 7) I lost sense of hearing in my left ear. The doctor I saw gave me Norco and said my ear was looking better. Sunday I felt something was seriously wrong. I went again to be looked at and my ear infection is essentially cleared up. Inwas put on another round of antibiotics to be treated for an unlikely case of mastoiditis, but severe TMJ was mentioned. Area around my left eat is tender, tragus enlarged. I can t hear much but vibrations hurt. Basically, I can t hear what you re saying but please dont yell because it hurts!! I had a left side cerebellum craniotomy that left numbness so it s hard to pin point the pain. I have suction like pressure in the middle of my ear driving me nuts and I would like any insight, if possible??
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012