Dosage of Rabipur vaccine as post exposure remedy. Injured by needle again. Vaccinate again?

Hi, i am veterinarian. i took 0, 3 and 7 day dose of Rabipur vaccine on 15 February 2012 as post exposure remedy but dog remained healthy. Now the problem is that last week while treating cow, i got injury with needle inserted intra muscular in cow on my finger , and cow died last week, may be due to rabies . So my query is should i take post exposure vaccination now or will the immunity of February 2012 (0,3 ,7 day dose) will provide immunity
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012