Dosage and intervals at which Norethisterone tablets can be taken? When to start contraceptive pill?

How often do i take the Norethisterone tablets in a day? I know it is 3 times a day but how long should i wait after I have taken one? or do i take the 3 tablets at the same time? Also when should i start the contraceptive pill If i plan on using Norethisterone as i am going on holiday on wednesday and really do not want to be on my period, and my period is over a week late which is annoying as i do not know when to take Norethisterone because usually you take it 2-3 days before your period, but mine is late so therefor i cannot predict when it will arrive, and i want to be able to be protected from getting pregnant in the holiday as i am going with my fiance.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013